JAKARTA, Jan 28 — The Indonesia-United States Agreement on Reciprocal Tariff (ART), initially targeted for finalisation by the end of January, has now been moved to mid-February.
State Secretary Prasetyo Hadi said discussions between negotiation teams from both countries were still ongoing.
“The latest update from the Coordinating Minister for Economic Affairs suggests the second week of February,” he told the media today, with a video of his remarks posted online.
On January 7, Prasetyo said that the negotiations had entered the final stage and that, according to the schedule, January 12 to January 19 would be dedicated to legal drafting, followed by a signing ceremony at the end of January.
He confirmed that, so far, there were no substantive issues in the negotiation process that had caused the delay.
Prasetyo also expressed hope that the negotiation process would continue to proceed smoothly and deliver the best outcome for the public and the country.





